This official notice of some updates on the site is, in the case of several of them, extremely tardy. I put this down to not only the usual real-life (shudder) demands on my time, but also the way things had been dribbling in at intervals. So, since the last time I did anything with this, we have:
- the startling Pelikan th.INK getting a page (includes editorial comment on the name);
- some updating of prices for all the Pelikans in production after the year 2000;
- a new face on the Pilot Elite page, which positively flaunts its high gold content point;
- a new face entirely in the Pilot line-up, the possibly mis-named Short;
- some additions to the ink samples of Herbin, and a new page of ink samples for the Edelstein sub-brand;
- TWSBI’s recently-released Precision.
I’m still trying to figure out how to deal with a shark I’ve had for some time. It’s unexpectedly tricky.